Posting Title |
Area Coach - District Manager
Pizza Hut Field Based Above Restaurant Leader Position
Pizza Hut is committed to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. From our world class operations to our passionate customer mania philosophy and an incredible franchise system, this is one great place to work! So come see what it's like to be with a global leader in the restaurant industry. You'll find a fun, fast paced and supportive culture, where all of our success comes from our belief in people, and investing in you is our top priority!
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The District Manager has the overall responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 7-10 restaurants in one area. The District Manager drives excellence in day-to-day operations of all company owned restaurants in the market; trains, coaches, supports managers; plans and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement; sets standards; recognizes and motivates Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Restaurant Teams.
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads the way by working with each RGM in the market to deliver RCP (Restaurant Controllable Profit) and meet targeted flow-thru in each restaurant in market; utilizes available reports (e.g. exception reporting) to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each RGM in the market to build sales over last year?s sales achievement.
- Accountable for coaching and training RGMs, AMs and Shift supervisors for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains RGM and AM staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each restaurant in market; commits to selection process; monitors restaurant-level staffing.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Resolution oriented in all restaurant-level ER activities; provides needed ER assistance to RGM; is proactive in addressing ER needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with GMS to resolve chronic R&M issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to Facility Leader
* Three to five years of successful, high sales volume, multi-unit operational management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
* Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* Exceptional team building capability
* Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
* Basic personal computer literacy
* High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree Preferred
* Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
* Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
* Ideal candidate will live in the Cincinnati, Ohio or North Kentucky area
Yum Brands - 17 months ago
This company puts fast-food yummies in a whole lot of tummies. YUM! Brands is the largest fast-food operator in the world in terms of number...