Terminix, a division of the ServiceMaster Company, is the nation's largest pest control provider. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Terminix services more than 2 million customers in 46 states and 14 countries. Terminix provides pest control services and protection against termites, rodents and other pests threatening human health and/or safety.
At Terminix®, we do more than provide pest control services. Our exceptional sales professionals help deliver satisfaction to our customers. If you’re passionate about going above and beyond and you’re seeking challenging and interesting work, join us.
In this position you will learn to:
- Creatively develop sales leads
- Partner with homeowners to determine their needs
- Identify the products and services that best meet customer needs
- Record accurate measurements and write correct descriptions of property inspected
We are seeking individuals that:
- An exceptional training program
- Compensation and Benefits
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred. Valid driver’s license from current state of residence required. We perform pre-employment tests.
- Are highly motivated
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have strong communication skills
Click apply now to register and begin the 3 step application process.
At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career.
Sales, sales rep, sales representative, outside sales, inside sales, new sales, business development, telemarketing, account management, direct sales, new sales, neighborhood sales, field sales, direct sales, customer service, sales commission, selling, B2B, B2B sales, sales training, residential sales representative, customer focused sales, sales incentive, route sales, territory sales.
The ServiceMaster Company - 22 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...