This position provides clerical and secretarial support for Bard Access Systems' departments by performing general secretarial duties such as typing, filing, answering telephones and related clerical duties.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
1. Types memorandums, reports, journal articles, statistical abstracts, letters and other correspondence in standardized formats from rough drafts.
2. Establishes processes and maintains unit records, files and reports; sorts, inspects, interprets, and completes forms according to established procedures.
3. May act as departmental receptionist, answering phones and routing messages.
4. Arranges appointments and meetings according to specific standing instructions.
5. May be responsible to receive and distribute incoming mail.
6. May perform limited special projects, generally under close supervision.
7. May perform related duties specifically related to the department to which the incumbent is assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Proficiency with personal computers and various software programs.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Human relation skills.
4. Good grammar and proofreading skills.
5. Good "follow-through" capabilities.
This position requires typing of 50 w.p.m. and 6 months to two years of secretarial experience or equivalency. This position also requires proficiency in the use of word processing equipment, demonstrated communication and human relation skills.
The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
C. R. Bard - 20 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...