Guident is expanding our Data Analytics practice in the Washington D.C. area. We are looking for bright people who are passionate about turning data into actionable information and are committed to our customers’ mission. Guident offers employees opportunities for career development, collaboration with 150 Data Analytics professionals, and learning.
The Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Consultant will create OBIEE solutions including universes, reports, and dashboards. Most of these solutions will be part of a data warehouse implementation. The resource will perform in all phases of the Systems Development Lifecycle and will be expected to participate in requirements, design, development, testing, training, and deployment. The resource will have customer interaction responsibilities. Depending on the candidate experience and desires, responsibilities will vary.
Job Code 1678 - OBIEE Consultant
- 2-15 years of IT experience (we are looking for junior, mid-level, and senior resources)
- 2+ years of OBIEE experience
- OBIEE experience includes RPD and report development
- Worked on at least one data warehouse implementation for 9+ months
- Worked on multiple phases (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation) of the Systems Development Lifecycle
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Flexibility in commuting in and around Washington D.C. area
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- BS degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or a related field
Guident is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Consulting experience with large top-tier consulting organizations (Accenture, Deloitte, Booz Allen, CGI, etc.)
- OBIEE Analytical Applications experience
- OBIEE configuration and administration experience
- OBIEE dashboard experience
- ETL experience
- Data modeling experience
Guident Technologies, Inc. - 17 months ago