United States-District of Columbia-Washington
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Senior Information Assurance / Policy Analyst to join our team
of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington, DC at the DOJ
Join Northrop Grumman and take your career to new heights. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop
Grumman's Information Technology Security Services support to the Department of Justice.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide ITSS Policy Analyst support for DOJ, which includes:
• Act as an ambassador to ITSS throughout DOJ components and bureaus.
• Supporting and training the assigned DOJ components in using CSAM version 3.0 (assist components with successful
completion of the addressing inheritance issues)
• Assisting components with staying on track with C&A Core Controls and A-123 schedules
• Working with components who have Risk Based Decisions (RBD’s) and no current Waivers to gain approvals.
• Working with small components with ongoing support, not only with POAMs, but also some need help with offering some
common controls for inheritances.
• Assisting components to ensure that POAMs are being appropriately monitored and managed.
• Components need support with inheritances, with all applications hosted on ESHP, as the Rockville Data Center/OSS
continues to finalize what is offered for inheritance.
• Support selected FISMA audited components with this ongoing effort.
• Develop technical and programmatic security assessments, evaluate security engineering and integration initiatives, and
provide technical support to assess the DOJ security policies, standards, and guidelines.
• Support the development of DOJ Compliant Certifications and Accreditations of various General Support Systems and
• Provide oversight and enforcement of security directives, orders, standards, plans, and procedures at the server site.
Develop, test, and update the Business Continuity and Contingency Plan for the DOJ PMO.
• Enforce the DOJ information security configuration and monitor the user access process to ensure operational integrity of
• Assist PMO with decisions that affect security of their systems and networks.
• Participate and assist in certification and accreditation activities, including Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E), Risk
Assessment, and Vulnerability and Penetration Testing.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet
the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Masters Degree or 4 additional years of experience.
• 12+ years IT Security experience with extensive knowledge
in security regulations and security assessments.
• Seasoned security analyst having developed numerous
security C&A and ATO on GSS/MAs.
• Strong working knowledge with NIST Special Publications
and the C&A process/methodology.
• Active Top Secret Clearance.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential
• Current DOJ PIV/Badge/JCON account preferred.
• CISA, CISM, PMP, or ITIL v3 certifications.
• Experience with Department of Justice.
• Prefer Security Tool experience (e.g. FoundStone, Nessus,
AppDetective, BigFix, ArcSight, Sharepoint).
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 18 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...