Social media is the world’s fastest growing industry. Today, Facebook has 500 million active users and is growing by leaps and bounds. But local business owners need help tapping into the power of this vast resource. At ReachLocal, that’s just one part of what we do.
The Program Manager - Legal plays a key role on the Professional Services Team. The Program Manager ( PM) drives the acquisition and retention of new & existing ReachLocal Professional Services clients by partnering directly with our field of Local IMCs. The PM leads the design, planning, execution and operations of programs that drive a process-driven & proven approach to generating incremental revenue growth within the Vertical. The PM works in partnership with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Training, Product, & Service organizations to formulate a programmatic sales strategy & methodology for the Vertical. The PM must possess a well-rounded skill set to include strategic sales, relationship & account management, project management, marketing, training, and high level strategic planning & execution as it relates to digital marketing programming in the Professional Services field. The PM will have exposure and visibility to senior executives and cross-functional leaders as the primary evangelist for revenue opportunity and impact of the Professional Services Vertical program. In essence, the PM will be a hero to the sales organization by demonstrably and measurably facilitating the revenue growth and success of ReachLocal’s sales teams within this high-potential, high-growth vertical business category.
The Program Manager – Professional Services will report to the Vertical Director – Professional Services and is responsible for:
- Lead design , planning, execution, and operations of programs that drive revenue growth in the vertical
- Drive the acquisition and retention of clients in defined verticals by partnering directly with sales channels
o Revenue vs. Plan
- Manage Business to Metrics
o Reporting on team performance and KPI’s
o Assist with Kick-off and Launch
- Manage and Develop Verticals
o Coordinate Scheduled webinars ( internal)
o Project manager Vertical plan deliverables
o Sales Operations/Sales Measurement
o Pre-sales activities
- Assist in Sales Processes
o Sales Support across channels
o Revenue vs. Plan
o Product Mix
Job Skills and Responsibilities:
o Training and certification curriculum and field training
- Plan and execute Vertical Program ( in partnership with cross-functional teams) to include:
o Business analytics and prospecting data
o Identify product opportunities ( acquire, manage, retain)
- Serve as primary POC and resource for relevant vertical sales opportunities
- Identify opportunities for product, program, and process improvement ( focused on revenue growth)
- Manage projects, problem solve, and analyze using strong business judgment and communication skills
- Asses opportunities and define resource needs for high potential, high impact revenue growth opportunities
- Explain and simplify complex concepts ( in-person, by phone, and via e-mail)
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues
- Assist with any other assigned task or duty that may arise that would involve the leadership and management of revenue production of the vertical
- Report and present on business performance weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually related to performance to plan
About ReachLocal, Inc.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent education / experience
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing related roles ( sales & account management highly desired)
- 7+ years experience in Professional Services related roles & industries highly desirable
- 5+ years managing client account teams
ReachLocal , Inc.’s ( NASDAQ: RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses ( SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing ( ReachSearch™), Web presence ( ReachCast™), display advertising ( ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics ( TotalTrack®), and assisted chat service ( TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, “feet-on-the-street” sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
ReachLocal - 19 months ago
When looking to broaden their online presence, local business owners can get a hand from ReachLocal. Targeting small to midsized businesses,...