major chemical company
We are currently recruiting a Plant Manager for a World Class Manufacturing firm located in Mississippi
Position Description Summary:
Accountable for all manufacturing activities and support functions for the Pearl River to achieve safety, environmental, financial, and production goals. Responsible for $15M operating budget and 40+ employees.
Maintains a safe working environment for all employees and leads Safety efforts to achieve world-class performance.
Recommended Requirements for the Position:
- Develops competitive annual Profit Plans to reduce costs and improve productivity utilizing Process Excellence and other appropriate tools.
- Sets appropriate metrics to track and manage production and financial performance to meet Profit Plan goals. Implements corrective action plans as necessary.
- Closely manages inventories with Supply Chain and production planning to meet customer requirements and operate at lowest possible production costs.
- Ensures environmental compliance and reporting requirements are met. Supports ACC and Responsible Care initiatives.
- Maximizes productivity by developing and maintaining effective working relationships with Labor.
- Determines and provides training, and development for all employees to improve needed skills.
- Works closely with Facilities Engineering and Maintenance to determine effective management of capital and assets with maximum return on investment.
- Works closely with Marketing, Product Management, and R&D to develop new and improved products and processes.
- Supports all Corporate initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Company representative for community relations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical field.
- Master's Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in manufacturing management, preferably in a Union environment.
ZipRecruiter - 10 months ago
The Tidewater Group, Inc. is a small, private, investment banking firm which specializes in representing a variety of clients in all segment...