Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Mgmt. & Consulting Services. For over 15 years, PSS has enabled Government & Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, & cost effective professional services & solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, w/ opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce. We offer an excellent compensation package which includes a generous salary, insurance (medical, dental, vision, etc.), paid leave, 401k plan (employer matching contribution), tuition reimbursement, computer purchase programs & more. PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer (M/F/D/V) who is committed to hiring a diverse talented team of professional to provide world class services & products aimed at exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The Facility Security Officer that will provide guidance, oversight & compliance w/ the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manuals (NISPOM), DoD Directives, & associated federal, state, & agency regulations. The FSO will also provide specialized expertise, support to all employees concerning all aspects of the company’s security policies, procedures & practices. This position requires. judgment & discretion, identification, analysis & resolution of security-related matters.
- Administer & execute a strong security program including mgmt. & implementation of physical security safeguards for the protection of personnel & property
- Enforce gov’t & company security policies, as well as provide direction & guidance w/ regard to program security regulations;
- Prepare & maintain policy & procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, granting personnel & visitors' access to restricted records & materials;
- Write security plans & procedures (writing & revising security plans, procedures/instructions, fixed facility checklists, SOP & information security plans & procedures as needed)
- Maintain cert. & accred. of the facilities including physical security requirements, performance of required self inspections of security programs, & participation in DSS inspections & audits.
- Provide ad hoc support responding to security requirements from customers, ensure they meet compliance of government security directives
- Provide security support to mgmt. & Security Support Services for Contracts (for Prime & Subcontracts) including collection, preparation, issuance, & maintenance of DD254s.
- Administer a comprehensive security education training program including development & implementation of security awareness program
- Accurate & efficient creation & maintenance of personnel security files
- Process personnel security clearances via the Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing (e-QIP) (SF 86 & SF 85P) program
- Conduct initial security briefings, debriefings, indoctrinations, & re-indoctrinations of employees, consultants, & subcontractors;
- Generate & track Visit Authorization Requests (VARs) for classified & public trust positions
- Fingerprint employees for investigations
Top Secret (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation & must meet eligibility reqs. for access to classified info.. Accordingly, U.S. Citizenship is required.)
- Experience administering US government security policies & procedures.
- BA & 3 years of experience, OR an Associate’s degree & 5 years of experience, OR a minimum of 6 years of experience w/strong working knowledge of clearance processing procedures,
- Familiar w/DoD security systems software, applications (E-QIP/JPAS/JCAVS)
- Experienced w/applying Defense Security Service (DSS) procedures to a company’s security Proficient w/MS Office.
- DoD FSO Certification preferred
Preferred Systems Solutions - 3 years ago