Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
RidgeWood Health Campus, an innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility located in Lawrenceburg, IN is currently seeking an Assistant Business Office Manager to join our team!
The Assistant Business Office Manager is primarily responsible for assisting the Business Office Manager with Medicare billing and collections, and follow up on all co-insurance claims. This position also assists the Business Office Manager in organizing, evaluating and monitoring business office operations. You will also assist in explaining Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance benefits to families and residents.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- LTC/Medicare billing knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computers, input/output data, etc.
- Degree preferred
Trilogy Health Services - 19 months ago