• The Coordinator will be responsible tracking and releasing titles on the weekly Newbook Release, as well as assisting with the monthly Mass Market/Galley release.
• The Coordinator will also monitor the Variance and Audit Reports to insure all titles are scheduled correctly for release.
• They will work with Sales to release Hot Title Allocations daily.
• Other key responsibilities include vouchering freight bills, issuing drop ship paperwork to binderies for Hot Title reprints, creating monthly management reports, and handling travel arrangements/expense reports for the Director of the department.
• Other duties as necessary
• The ideal candidate will have an outgoing, friendly personality and a professional manner.
• Must be deadline-oriented and express motivation and initiative to help out when needed.
• The ability to be flexible and adjust to changing deadlines is a must.
• Superior communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings regardless of audience
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
• Flexibility to handle varying assignments and to accommodate shifting priorities
• Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through
• Strong work ethic; commitment to seeing duties completed at a high standard of quality
• Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside of the organization; takes the lead in inspiring others to work together for mutual benefit
• Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
• Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
• Drives change and innovation by improving work product or process, and challenges established norms where appropriate
• College degree strongly preferred
Hachette Book Group - 2 years ago
Hachette Book Group goes by the book. The division of Hachette Livre is home to book publisher Little, Brown and hardcover, mass market,...