Product Manager III
Leads cross-functional teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use. Develops strategy and roadmap for future products. Designs, develops and manages activities from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Evaluates technical options and represents business requirements to the technology organization through requirement documents and detailed specifications. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. Acts as primary point of contact to lead development and quality assurance resources to successfully release new products on time and within budget.
The Pinsight Core Product Manager manages the Pinsight Core data and reporting products including Sprint’s Data Monetization and/or the Pinsight Campaign Management tools. Works with the Advertising, Offers, Mobile Commerce, Premium Services, and Pinsight Portal product teams to drive platform capabilities to solve customer needs. Collaborates with developers, systems architects and usability experts to build and enhance the Pinsight Core platform. Works with the Zettics reporting platform to meet the data reporting needs of internal and external customers. Collaborates with business partners to provide solutions to market research inquiries. Onboards new data partners including retail and wholesale users.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning, product development and tactical execution of product strategies throughout the product lifecycle. This including: defining product vision, developing and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with a cross-functional core team to set priorities as needed to hit our strategic goals, numbers and deadlines consistently. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. A strong working knowledge of Sprint’s customer data and IT systems would be a major plus in this role.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver product requirements with prioritized features and justifications
- Lead a cross functional team with a focus on driving results, not just activity
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and design winning customer experiences
- Continuously improve our products, platforms and processes.
- Work with all ecosystem partners to maximize existing value and identify new opportunities
- Be a subject matter expert on your product and the external competitive landscape
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years project management and implementation experience
- Three years product management experience
- Three years with telecom products and services
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or related areas
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience successfully managing large, complex projects with multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
KSOPHD - OP,KS Campus -Eisenhower C-POP
6220 Sprint Parkway
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...