As a Senior Configuration Engineer, you will provide leadership in the development and updating of clinical content for our EHR products. Our Senior Configuration Engineers engage with our internal and external customers as well as vendors to develop and revise clinical content that meets the needs of our users. You will review nationally recognized materials and work to incorporate updates to guidelines and standards of care within our EHRs, and provide final clinical oversight and quality control on content releases that are published on a regular basis during the year.
In addition, there are opportunities to engage with clients and prospects to provide content application consulting support including content editing and demonstrations of clinical documentation workflows. As a clinical contributor to our products, you will provide clinical feedback to our product development teams for product roadmap items and prioritization, as well as occasional clinical product quality testing. Because we are all invested in the success of our clients, you will join team members to provide input and support regarding customer training and documentation, particularly those areas related to clinical workflows.
The candidate must be analytical, highly organized, detail-oriented, results-driven and have excellent written, verbal and listening skills. This is a combination individual contributor and project/task management role, with coordination of internal staff, customer provider-users, and vendors required. This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy person looking to make his/her mark in a leading HIT company, participate in a high-functioning collaborative team environment, and create extraordinary relationships with key customers.
• Healthcare degree preferred (MD, NP, PA, RN or other relevant experience)
• A minimum of 3 yrs experience in a clinical environment.
• Experience with clinical content development.
• Strong commitment to high quality of work and attention to detail. Intellectual integrity is a must.
• Strong oral and written communication skills for use internally as well as externally with provider-users and prospects. Good listening skills are essential.
• Solid ability to manage projects that are delivered on time and meet expectations.
• Strong desire to work in a close team/collaborative setting as well as independently.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office required.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Travel requirements minimal
Allscripts - 11 months ago
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...