Provide system support services in the area of federal grants and cooperative agreements, to include assisting clients with grants user setups, providing technical assistance and resolving system issues.
Bachelors' Degree with 5 years of experience. This position provides Tier II help desk support. Candidate must be able to obtain a government security clearance. Salary range of $45,550-$58,870 with benefits. No exceptions to the salary range. Candidates with prior Department of Justice grants system experience will receive hiring preference.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide assistance to Grant Managers, grantees and applicants regarding technical questions about grants management system (GMS) and basic computer support and setup.
- Provide fixes and updates for bugs and outstanding support issues that require updates.
- Manage user accounts for GMS and financial management information system (FMIS) Account Access Roles.
- Provide end user technical support which includes network, local workstation, Blackberry, iPad, and Remote Access services.
- Setup and support GMS Peer Review panels.
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of information technology systems, which may include but are not limited to:
*Remote Access to Systems