- Leads all activities of three marketing teams: marketing program / campaign managers, marketing communications production / operations, and Americas regional marketing execution
- Participates with business development and sales, including executive team members, to develop divisional go-to-market messaging and formulate market awareness campaign initiatives
- Develops, along with marketing program managers, annual marketing awareness plans by solution group and product, including budgets and timelines
- Guides all global marketing communications and English-language production, including sales collateral, web, case studies, white papers, customer communications, and media relations - from messaging to design to distribution
- Oversees Americas regional marketing team, with marketing manager as a direct report, including trade shows, customer events, client reference creation, and internal / external newsletters
- Project-manages divisional participation in annual global user conference, including executive keynotes, user meetings, lectures and workshops, and exhibitions
- Coordinates divisional promotions and communications with parent company marketing team
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Ten years of marketing/sales experience, including project management and budgetary responsibilities; business-to-business or enterprise technology background required; communications, design, events, webinar, and/or media/analyst experience preferred; global business relationships a plus
- Extensive knowledge of business communications principals and best practices, including marketing campaigns, marketing writing, media and analyst relations, metrics tracking, industry research, and Web/e-marketing techniques
- Substantial experience with event and conference planning and creative services production
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience in dealing with executive-level management, both internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, balance workload, and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work individually or with a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; graphic design (InDesign), e-marketing (Eloqua), Social Media (LinkedIN), and Web (Contribute) experience a plus
Working Conditions: Ability to travel several times a year is necessary. Sitting for long periods is likely. Extended hours may be necessary during peak deadline times.
Undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, communications or related field; advanced degree a plus.
Intergraph is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Intergraph - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
They like wide open spaces at Intergraph -- and city streets, too. The company provides spatial information management software, which...