The position's primary responsibility is to assist the Compliance Department in rendering services to the Company. Responsibilities and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple calendars.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Coordinate global travel arrangements as requested.
- Process and track vendor payments and expense reports.
- Organize & maintain file systems & current documents.
- Draft correspondence.
- Update and maintain Compliance Department web-site.
- Support multiple projects.
- Schedule and execute Policy Committee meetings each quarter and maintain Policy Committee files.
- Knowledge and experience with respect to Compliance or general office/administrative duties is a plus.
In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting with maintaining the below databases, presentations, and training initiatives:
- Live Training certification records;
- Due Diligence records;
- Sales Representative and Logistics Representative database:
- Gifts, Entertainment and Travel database;
- Presentations for executive management and board of directors;
- EthicsPoint administration;
- Compliance training presentations; and
- Web-based training.
A minimum of 8 years of job related experience
Minimum of high school diploma.
Excellent interpersonal and writing skills; the ability to communicate and coordinate workflow assertively and diplomatically at all levels of the organization; the ability to work independently and to initiate administrative improvements with limited guidance from supervisor. Well-honed organizational skills, including the ability to manage workflow and projects and the ability to prioritize multiple projects effectively and timely is essential.
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Knowledge of and proficiency with SharePoint
LyondellBasell is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies. The company manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. More information about LyondellBasell can be found at www.lyondellbasell.com . All references to LyondellBasell refer to LyondellBasell and its subsidiaries, including Equistar Chemicals, LP, Lyondell Chemical Company or Houston Refining, LP.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited resumes or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LyondellBasell Industries - 2 years ago
LyondellBasell North America is the continent's leading producer of polypropylene. It is the American division of global petrochemical...