Perform duties, through a work team, to control and improve functionality of the SAP business control system. Evaluate, plan, execute, test and document changes and module additions including bolt-on interfaces to the system.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Model the Spectrum Brands eight Core Capabilities to achieve service excellence, meet and exceed organizational objectives and support fiscal responsibility.
- Configure SAP tables for assigned process (primary individual responsible) to maximize system effectiveness in meeting business needs.
- Work with PF’s, coaches, and team members to support and test SAP process improvements.
- Establish and maintain test scenarios that provide confidence in achieving desired results and minimize the risk of causing downtime, data errors, etc.
- Conduct unit and integration test with other team members and users for hot packs, OSS notes, enhancements, new business needs and system upgrades.
- Evaluate, plan and participate in the implementation of SAP system upgrades, bolt-on’s, and additional modules through configuration, documentation, testing, and implementation.
- Resolve assigned Help Desk tickets. If unable to resolve, seek assistance of SAP through OSS notes, etc.
- Maintain written documentation for Business Process Procedures (BPPs) and Configuration Table Documents (CTDs) in their area of responsibility, for access by all employees. Update for all changes and additions made to the system.
- Cross train configuration and process procedure knowledge with other team members and key business users.
- Maintain training materials, assist with user-training sessions, and participate in ROV user groups to maximize productivity of Rayovac employees using the SAP system.
- Test new and modified security profiles.
- Continually increase knowledge of SAP system through participation in local and national User Groups, networking with other companies, individual investigation, and other means available. Attain “expert” knowledge level and maintain it.
- Proven SAP module configuration experience with specialization in SD, MM, PP or FI.
- Proven End-User perspective knowledge of the SAP system.
- Ability to distinguish between technical and process problems and/or solutions.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint to identify, solve and communicate results.
- Experience operating in a business capacity within one of the SAP major areas of concentration.
- Experience preparing and delivering presentation materials to corporate executives.
- Experience interfacing with consulting resources to solve business issues.
- Effectively work with technical and business people.
- Ability to research using the Internet and other sources to identify solutions to business issues.
B.S. degree in a business related field. A minimum of 5 years of total business experience with at least two of those years in the areas of business or process analysis. Ability to effectively communicate with others in the areas of identifying and prioritizing software process solutions to business needs. Must be able to perform duties within a work team to maximize the team effectiveness.
And you will know them by their trail of brands. Spectrum Brands makes and markets products sold under some of the most recognizable names...