Mid - Senior Level SharePoint Developer - Applications Engineer III
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance Required
Essential Job Functions
- Mid-Senior level SharePoint Develpoer to support and assist in project develpment and solutions.
- Must demonstrate expert technical knowledge in SharePoint 2007 / 2010 custom development and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in .Net development. Knowledge of installation, configuration, provisioning, and maintenance is a plus
- Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint architecture, Object Model, Shared Services, Sharepoint Templates and SharePoint Features
- Familiarity with SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio and Sharepoint Designer
- Knowledge of C# and the .Net framework
- Experience building custom solutions in SharePoint 2010, including Web Parts.
- Experience with MSFT Team Foundation Services and working in a .Net development environment
- Performs highly complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate solution.
- Conducts investigations and tests of complex software systems to enhance performance or to investigate and resolve matters of significance.
- Reviews completion and implementation of technical products to ensure success and timeliness.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of more complex projects.
- Recommends corrections in complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
- Evaluates vendor capabilities on projects to provide required products or services.
- Provides technical consultation to other organizations; interacts with senior customer personnel and internal senior management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with software design principles
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design principles and issues.
- Create new software for one or more products