I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what Gentiva ® patients have come to expect from our clinicians for nearly 40 years. Gentiva , America ’s homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today’s fastest-growing segment of healthcare – homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva’s patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
With almost 40 years of experience and more than 420 locations in 39 states, Gentiva serves approximately half a million patients annually. Gentiva is a company on the move – driving some of the most exciting new opportunities in home healthcare. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for years to come. All of which make Gentiva the place to be.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our Branch Directors a unique employment package that includes:
I believe that a stronger team begins with me.
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth
- Working in an environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care where the patient comes first
- Competitive salary which includes a bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more
As a Branch Director , you will: Oversee the general management of branch operations. Develop annual branch budget and monitor expenditures. Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix, competition and operational costs. Ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base. Partner with recruiter to attract and hire branch staff and clinicians. Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
I believe the best is yet to come.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of five years healthcare management with P&L responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 1M in healthcare revenue
- Understanding of home health care and the services provided to patient, family and caregiver through an interdisciplinary team strongly preferred
- Success in revenue growth and in the development and execution of market planning
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices and state/local administrative licensure requirements
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
As a Gentiva associate, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards . That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented associates.
- Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Gentiva Health Services is a gentle giant. As one of the nation's largest home health care and hospice services firms, the company...