Pyramis Global Advisors seeks a seasoned Consultant Relations Professional to join the team reporting to the head of NA Institutional Distribution, to play a key role developing, maintaining and expanding the firm’s relationships with select consulting firms. The Consultant Relations Professional will promote and communicate Pyramis products and thought leadership to the consultant community seeking to provide investment solutions for their clients.
- Develop and expand our partnerships with the research teams and field consultants at select consulting firms.
- Identify key consultants within select consulting firms and develop a plan for increasing Pyramis’ profile as a solutions oriented asset management firm.
- In conjunction with the institutional sales and relationship management teams, collaborate on how best to service existing consultant relationships in order to develop prospective client management opportunities.
- Develop a significant external voice on behalf of Pyramis Global Advisors with regards to the institutional community, addressing issues such as succession, personnel turnover, product positioning, investment performance and other relevant business issues that affect institutional clients and their consultants.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree mandatory
- MBA, CFA, CAIA highy desirable
- Ten years of pension consulting relationship management experience
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with institutional sales and relationship management organizations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills needed to present, deliver and articulate the Firm’s positioning and development of existing and new products (Pyramis and FMR investment products
- Ability to discuss complex issues and communicate them in writing to key constituencies in a straightforward manner
- Keen intellect, quick study of complex subjects and strong market knowledge of the Firm’s competitive position within discrete markets
- Licenses and registrations required to perform the job
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals an institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live the lives...