Retail cashiers are responsible for providing customers with fast and friendly service at the sales counter. Other responsibilities include managing shelves and inventory, operating the cash registers, and maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness in the store. We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer focus to maintain the store's energy and help us fulfill our mission of providing each customer with excellent customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they
need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. However, there are some prerequisite skills
we are looking for:
If you have the skills we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J !
- Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Our benefit package is among the very best:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) with 60% match
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible spending account
- Nation-wide medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
Medical Benefits Available to Part-Time Employees!
Pilot Travel Centers - 2 years ago
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...