Job is located in Los Angeles, CA.
The PreSales Solutions Engineer assists in driving Sales revenue objectives across all company product lines. The position will provide direct support to Inside Sales customers and partners, direct and channel sales executives, Account Management, and Systems Engineer (SE) field personnel.
1) Supports all ININ Sales Teams, Customers, and Partners
2) Supports Systems Engineering Personnel
- Understands the sales process - strategy and solution sales “methodologies”
- Develops solution design, pricing, and sales proposals
- Delivers product and technical presentations across all product aspects
- Completes RFP responses and other technical writing responses
- Responsible for the technical accuracy of the product solution
3) Communications and Presentations
- Assists in product research and question response
- Creates focused product and technical presentations for distribution
4) Tools and Technologies
- Delivers product and technical presentations (on-site and remote) across all product aspects
- Effectively utilizes multiple presentation mediums (whiteboarding, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Delivers comprehensive product demonstrations focused on functional abilities and capabilities
- Maintains the product demonstration platform for personal exploration, development, and testing.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is desirable .
- Existing work knowledge of/experience with call/contact center industry and operations is required (1-3 years)
- Ability to deploy, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows Servers (Server 2003/2008)
- Ability to deploy, configure and maintain simple Microsoft Active Directory instances
- Ability to deploy, configure and maintain Windows desktop and server (MS SQL, MS Exchange) applications
- Ability to deploy and maintain Microsoft server-based applications within VMware or MS Hyper-V environments
- Strong customer facing presentation skills; ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to discuss in detail IP Telephony deployment, Quality of Service (Qos) strategy and considerations
- Ability to discuss in detail IP security as it relates to enterprise application deployment and IP telephony and regulatory requirements (PCI, SOX, HIPPA, etc.)
- Ensure that all work products are in conformance with team standards
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft front-office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio)
This position is not eligible for H-1B or any other kind of temporary or permanent sponsorship for work authorization by Interactive Intelligence. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship from us for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Interactive Intelligence (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of customer engagement, unified communications and collaboration software and...