Provides Dealer IT, advanced sales staff, and technical support staff with pre- and post-sales training on Ricoh hardware and Ricoh 3rd-party software solutions. Supports Dealer sales efforts by providing technical assistance with solutions and hardware demonstrations during technical sales calls. Acts as a liaison from Dealer IT departments to Ricoh Marketing for product and solutions feature and capability requests. Communicates updates on competitive intelligence as it relates to Ricoh products in the field. Acts as a liaison from Dealer Sales and Sales Management to 3rd-party solutions providers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides training and pre-sales technical support and enhanced approaches on Ricoh hardware and Ricoh and 3rd-party software solutions to Dealer, IT, technical services staff and advanced solution sales personnel
* Supports Dealers' sales efforts by providing technical assistance with solutions demonstrations, attending sales calls, etc.
* Conducts and supports solutions introduction meetings for new software products to Dealers' technical and sales staffs
* Acts as liaison between Dealers and Ricoh marketing for products and solutions requests and competitive marketing
* Acts as primary contact in assisting Dealer in developing managed document service(MDS) business
* Provides real-world feedback to Corporate Marketing based on Dealer feedback and competitive product capabilities
* Helps to create unique business opportunities in mature markets
* Assists Region Solutions Manager in training of other Solutions Support Specialists
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* College degree in computer science, or equivalent technical experience with a strong technical background
* At least 3 years of document management solution and applications experience
* Industry-related experience with demonstrated technical skill set
* CTT+, CDIA+, Net+ or other certifications as required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...