Abacus In-Home Tutoring needs experienced tutors to serve as in-home tutors to K-12 students, one-on-one and possibly small groups in student homes or public locations.
Tutors are hired as part-time employees to work with students 1:1 or in small groups; and the pay rate is $18 per hour, more if a small group is tutored. When applying, plesase attach your resume.
Do not apply unless you meet the minimum qualifications.
- at least 60 hours college credit (associates degree)
- some SES and/or teaching/tutoring experience preferred
Background check and fingerprinting are often required to serve many NH districts. You will be notified of what is required.
Before you proceed, please be aware of some additional requirements you'll need:
- Access to a computer, Internet, printer at home or library (optional - fax or scan/email capability).
- Reliable transportation because the tutoring occurs in students' homes (unless arranged in another location).
- You will need to print some documentation on your own.
Please complete the online application at www.abacusinhometutoring.com. You may call Megan at Abacus if you have questions: 877-888-6720.