Become part of our team. Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington, part of Aurora Health Care, Wisconsin’s premier health care organization, is ranked among the top 10 percent of hospitals in Wisconsin for treating pneumonia and congestive heart failure. It is also one of the best performing hospitals in the nation for overall patient safety. Become part of an experienced, caring, and dedicated team of health professionals committed to finding better ways of delivering health care.
Registered Technologist (RT) registration issued by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). AND
- Competently performing basic and intermediate radiographic procedures including general diagnostic and general fluoroscopic.
- Communicating with patients to explain procedures, obtain clinical history, confirm acknowledgment of patients’ understanding and address any questions or concerns.
- Positioning patients and selects exposure factors for various radiologic examinations, and providing patient with radiation protection and safety in accordance with prescribed methods.
- Identifying patient and labels images pertaining to the patient, comparing requisitions to physician’s orders to ensure exam accuracy, and processing images ensuring quality of radiographs and calls back patients as necessary. General Qualifications • Radiographer license issued by the state of Wisconsin. AND
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA). May obtain within 6 months based on department discretion.
- Associate's degree in Radiologic Technology. Desired Qualifications Willing to cross train into CT This position is open due to a military leave: No Discover the Benefits: Imagine a work environment where you are valued for finding better ways of caring for our patients and are offered flexibility, mobility and growth through a wide range of career options. With Aurora you'll find a diverse and comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace.
Aurora HealthCare - 19 months ago
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality...