Job Scope: Accountable for managing the housekeeping team and operations per the Sun Hospitality Standards of Operations. Responsible for promoting, instilling and ensuring all employees embrace and reflect the values of the company philosophy and mission statement
- Maintain day to day service billing and payroll records routinely per company standards.
- Develop an efficient team, meet DAILY and instill quality focus.
- Receive reports, prioritize tasks & share goals with your team
- Review & report comment card scores and remarks. Provide feedback to staff. Provide positive reinforcement where possible.
- Maintain an organized and efficient office environment.
- Meet with resort management & attend manager meetings. Provide effective accountability for housekeeping operations.
- Develop professional relationships with sales, front desk, maintenance and activities departments team leaders and members
- Be forward thinking and proactive. Anticipate challenges.
- Willing and able to perform any and all duties related to site operations. Be a useful member of the resort management team.
- Stay available at all times. Designate contact person in your absence.
- Create a sense of urgency to ensure guest requests are anticipated, fulfilled and all units get turned on time.
- Check and respond to your email & voice mail the same day.
- Monitor and decrease non-productive time. (If you can lean…you can clean!)
- Assure the efficient use of supplies and equipment.
- Verify usage of stock counts and place orders.
- Perform inventories as needed and required.
- Demonstrate hospitality attitude, loyalty, responsibility & willingness to address concerns.
- Be positive, lead by example & assist others with professionalism.
- Be informed, build relationships & learn from others.
- Assist in solving guest complaints promptly.
- Create a strong positive customer relations environment. Train, counsel and enforce 5/10 rule. (Anytime passing any owner or guest, with-in 10 feet establish eye contact and smile, with-in 5 feet greet.)
- Willing and able to assist resort guest and owners.
Key Behavioral Factors
- Be knowledgeable of and anticipate staffing needs. Recruit as needed & ensure training is continuous.
- Regularly meet with staff to review and document strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintain a high standard of excellence.
- Strong work ethic.
- Hands on approach.
- Work extra hours and different shifts as needed.
- Stand and walk for long periods.
- Climb stairs frequently.
- Regularly lift up to 25 lbs.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Sun Hospitality Housekeeping Services Division
We are a turn-key housekeeping services provider specifically for vacation resorts. Our...