Software Engineer Linux\Windows
Job Description: Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Come now and join our innovative team in developing amazing Intel experiences using Android and Windows. We are looking for experienced software engineers who can work across both Linux and Windows using C++. If this describes you, come join us and put your skills to work making Intel's devices win!
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Excellent interpersonal relations and teamwork skills
Excellent problem solving skills, debug skills
A quick learner, self-motivated to work independently on designing new software
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- BS + 3 yrs. exp.; MS + 2 yrs. exp. in CS.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Linux user space development.
- Minimum of 3 years experience using OOP with C++.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with design, development and debug
- Experience at the kernel, native, and application framework layers within Android.
- Experience with Smartphone development
- Experience with the Android OS Linux development environments, including HAL layers and Android OS Framework.
- Strong design, development and debug skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations and teamwork skills
- Good problem solving skills, debug skills
- Experience working with FUSE
- Proficient in Java, C and/or C#
- Experience building file systems
- Agile programming experience
- Familiarity with Intel Architecture
- Experience in Android application development, Java based User Interfaces, JNI will be plus
Feb 27, 2013
Apr 26, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...