Speech Language Pathologist, Galloway,New Jersey - 120004Z0 |
Primary Location United States-NJ-NJGalloway
NeuroRestorative New Jersey
NeuroRestorative New Jersey offers a continuum of post-acute rehabilitation programs for individuals with brain injury and other neurological challenges. Through a range of program settings throughout the state and individualized services, NeuroRestorative New Jersey can meet the needs of participants at any stage of post-acute rehabilitation.
NeuroRestorative New Jersey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join NeuroRestorative New Jersey and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injuries . As a Speech / Language Pathologist with NeuroRestorative-New Jersey you’ll be one of those special people.
For NeuroRestorative-NJ and The MENTOR Network the Speech / Language Pathologist is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
NeuroRestorative-NJ is seeking a Speech / Language Pathologist to
direct and administer speech therapy using techniques that assist in the rehabilitation of individuals with functional disabilities of speech, language, voice and swallowing. Review medical records, test and evaluate clients/consumers, develops treatment plans and administers therapy. Provide effective evaluations, documentation, and communication of medical information.
Essential Job Functions
- Assesses speech and language skills, development, articulation ability and voice and fluency disorders of patients assigned.
- Reviews medical history, performs evaluation, and determines patient therapy needs.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates individualized patient therapy plans. Coordinates therapy modifications to the client's plan of care with the Director of Clinical Services and client's physician.
- Identifies and develops intervention strategies. Routinely reviews pertinent client medical data to determine the effectiveness of therapy services in reaching maximum rehabilitation potential.
- Instructs clients, family members, and primary caregivers as needed to insure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each client.
- Insures effective coordination of client home care services through timely completion of required documentation and transfer of pertinent medical data to the client’s physician, Director of Clinical Services and other caregivers.
- Reviews and documents comprehensive evaluation reports to summarize tests utilized, results of test(s), and diagnosis of speech/hearing disorders.
- Reports and records assessments, evaluations, therapy interventions and patient changes according to physician orders and the Mentor Network’s policies.
- Investigates and takes appropriates actions on client or employee concerns and or complaints.
- Maintains appropriate HIPPA compliance and a safe patient environment.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Master's degree in Speech Therapy or Speech / Language Pathology and on year experience as a Speech Therapist
- Current state licensure / certification as a Speech Therapist
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
The MENTOR Network - 2 years ago
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children...