Mind-Alliance is searching for a dynamic, high-integrity professional to support the CEO and executive team in a wide variety of tasks. This is a Temporary position expecting to last for approximately 3 months. There is a possibility that this position could become a Temp to Hire role.
Primary Job Functions
Secondary Job Functions
- Supporting sales activities for the CEO and other senior sales executives. This will include booking in-person and phone sales calls/meetings, following up with clients via phone and e-mail, researching potential clients and products, developing slides, corresponding with clients, arranging travel for staff, working with trade journals, investigating speaking opportunities, writing letters and marketing copy, and creating and placing press releases.
- Coordinating sales proposals. This will involve scheduling proposal development, coordinating staff to deliver documents on time, and sending proposals to clients.
- Supporting sales operations. Tasks will include tracking metrics, producing reports, scheduling sales meetings, and arranging sales events (e.g. Webcasts and client advisory boards).
- Supporting the CEO administratively and organizationally. This will involve organizing the CEOs calendar, booking travel, handling correspondence, screening incoming calls, and enhancing organizational systems.
- Personal support for the CEO. In order to maximize the CEOs availability for company activities, the assistant will run occasional personal errands, assist with personal travel and social arrangements, bring the CEO lunch, investigate matters of interest, arrange meetings, and help with personal correspondence.
- Other special projects as assigned by the CEO or the management team. These may include such tasks as investigating staff training programs, planning and executing special staff reward systems, and organizing individual meetings with the CEO.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of business areas and to see how an early-stage technology company is run. We expect to hire a talented, ambitious individual. The candidate will hav a chance to explore numerous areas, probably invincluding sales, marketing, client services, project management, meeting planning, research/writing, analytics/strategy and recommending/hiring subordinate administrative personnel.
- Prior experience (1+ years) supporting multiple executives or in office management preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong service orientation willingness to provide support in whatever way necessary
- Experience booking travel online, maintaining multiple calendars and scheduling appointments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation with strong telephone skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook software (including calendar function)
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A demonstrated commitment to excellence and ethics
- Intelligence, with a proven track record of academic/professional achievement
- Self-confident and comfortable communicating with high-level executives
- Experience with graphic design software and with internet research a plus
- An interest in government, marketing, training, or planning also a plus
Candidates will need to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility is important, as is the ability to meet deadlines.
Personally, applicants should have high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well with a variety of people. Initiative is critical; a sense of humor is very helpful. Candidates must be comfortable working in a small, privately held company that emphasizes customer service, professionalism, ongoing learning, accountability, and quality of work life.
StartUpHire - 2 years ago