• Investigate employee relations and advise managers on employee engagement, development, and conduct.
• Partner with the Business to develop solutions and drive change
• Develop and implement HR policies and programs to improve operating performance and work environment.
• Lead and deliver training initiatives for client group.
• Implement corporate HR initiatives and participate in special project teams.
• Work with line managers to complete safety and DOT requirements for client group.
• Maintain employee records and prepare monthly reports.
• Travel up to 40% of the time.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements
• High school diploma (or GED)
• 2 years of HR Generalist experience
• 2 years of experience with employee relations and investigations
In this case, it's a snap decision about what doctor to choose. Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) is the bottler and distributor of Dr...