As a Cost Analyst with Micron's Consumer Products Group ("CPG") in Meridian, Idaho you will work closely with our Product Marketing, Operations and Engineering groups to provide valuable data sets. In addition, you will need to interpret your analysis and apply it to how it will help our business progress.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Working with Corporate and entity Cost Accounting departments to understand cost trends, developments and improving efficiency of performance and financial reporting
- Developing, preparing, maintaining, analyzing and projecting CPG's worldwide consumer product costs for financial and management reporting, quoting and business forecasting.
- Working alongside Product Management and Operations to help them with recurring and ad hoc information needs to continuously help their business advance.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing cost accounting.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, advanced knowledge of query tools such as MS Access, Cognos (Preferred).
- Experience with SAP (Preferred).
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing / logistics. (Preferred)
- A pro-business mindset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to be a proactive and resourceful, self-starter with a high level of attention to detail.
- The drive to always learn and grow.
Bachelor level degree in Accounting or Finance.
Masters is a plus.
Feb 27, 2013
Mar 30, 2013
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...