Business Title: |
Manager, Forensic Investigations
Area of Interest:
District of Columbia
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in Forensic - Investigations for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Washington, DC office.
- Conduct and coordinate large-scale, multi-jurisdictional investigations
- Analyze audit procedures and the company's accounting procedures and control environment that deal with an organization's possible exposure to fraudulent financial reporting
- Perform financial statement analysis and develop recommendations
- Summarize, analyze, and prepare analysis reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
- Interact with and interview clients and other external sources to obtain relevant information and documents and supervise and manage a professional team with backgrounds ranging from accounting to law enforcement
- Evaluate internal control structures and data to help identify weaknesses and associated risks and make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks and evaluate the general risk faced by the client in a particular industry
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Five years of experience in audit and accounting or financial investigations, and previous experience in a public accounting firm, advisory firm, or relevant industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university; licensed CPA or CFE
- Advanced understanding in one or more of the following: sophisticated accounting transactions, U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), corporate filings, or financial statements
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment
- Excellent business development skills
- Ability to travel
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 19 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...