Interested in working for one of the world’s top social media agencies? Ignite Social Media isn’t just a leader in social media marketing; we're one of the fastest growing companies. We live and breathe social media and are looking to add to our rapidly growing ranks in all disciplines.
COME BE AN IGNITERN! (Ignite + Intern . . . get it?)
Our Igniterns gain access to the inner workings of social media agency magic. This position will work with our Promotions team working with Fortune 500 brands. Promotions is responsible for managing the legalities and process for launching contests and sweepstakes, as well as managing the program from beginning to end. Additionally, the Promotions team works directly with many top influencers to develop programs for the brands we represent. Many Igniterns go on to accept fulltime positions within their chosen field and all leave with an expanded network of talented career advocates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Moderation of contest entries
- Research and identify influencers within specific industry niches
- Be able to think strategically about an approach to influencer outreach and generate an outreach strategy for outreach programs
- Assist in the management of rules creation
- A whole lot of other stuff . . . there's just so much room for activities!
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from, an undergraduate program in a related field
- Passionate about social media
- Technically savvy and aware of emerging industry trends
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage
- Communication skills should reflect the fact that you're educated
- Strong writing skills
- Passionate about learning the position
- An eye for detail
(This is a 90 day paid internship.)