The Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology, and packaging equipment.
The Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Division markets a wide variety automotive parts and diagnostic service equipment. Products include spark plugs, wiper blades, filters, alternators, starters, gasoline and diesel fuel injection components and more. The division is committed to developing innovative products to ensure that motorists get premium performance products to keep their vehicles running like new. |
The Broadview facility opened in 1967 and is the Headquarters for the U.S. Automotive Aftermarket Division. Robert Bosch corporate departments of Human Resources, Facilities, Legal, Payroll, Tax, IT, and International Trade also have operations in Broadview.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
• Repair, remanufacture, test and inspect Bosch navigation systems (test to set specifications)
• Diagnose defective units to locate defects and repair units to the component level
• Analyze and interpret test data
• Adjust, calibrate, align and modify tools provided to diagnose and repair units
• Process products in accordance to workshop processes including receipt, inspection, repair, recording quality data, and shipping
• Customer support in trouble shooting technical problems
• Technical support to sales teams and quality department
• Temperature testing (Hot/ Cold Chambers) Assimilate environment that products will be in
• Package and ship products
• Receive packages and enter into database
• High School Diploma
• 2-3 years of experience
• Must have PCB repair experience
• Must possess demonstrated experience and proficiency in component level trouble shooting
• Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must demonstrate proficient mechanical aptitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be team orientated, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
• Must have demonstrated ability to improve efficiency while maintaining quality
Bosch - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Robert Bosch LLC is your one-stop shop for German-engineered auto parts, appliances, and power tools. The North American subsidiary of...