Are you looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact at one of Americas Great Small Independent Breweries?
Our client, Christian Moerlein Brewing Company, is creating a new role of Vice President of Sales and Marketing to support its continued growth. This position, which is one of the most exciting opportunities currently available in the beverage industry, will report directly to the CEO.
Christian Moerlein has grown to become one of the most exciting Small Independent Brewers in the U.S., and has also established itself with the revival of some of Americas great beer brands. The companys achievements include:
A suitable candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
- Acquiring Christian Moerlein, one of the pioneer Craft brands of todays Craft Beer movement and which has the distinction of being the first American beer to pass the German Purity Laws;
- Passionately reintroducing the Christian Moerlein brand to its original brewing heritage based in Cincinnati, Ohio, and building it into a top regional competitor;
- Acquiring the brand assets of the late, great Hudepohl-Schoenling Brewing Company, which was one of the top 10 brewers in the 1990s and is now poised again for rapid growth;
- Repositioning the great American classic brands of Hudepohl, Hudy Delight, Hudy 14-K, Burger and Little Kings Cream Ale in the marketplace, and reconnecting with their fanatical fan base;
- Opening a new, company-owned craft brewery and bottling operation located in the historic Brewery District of Cincinnati; and
- Establishing the flagship Moerlein Lager House, one of the largest and most prestigious brewpubs in the world, located next to Great American Ballpark and Paul Brown Stadium on the Cincinnati riverfront.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following Experience and Skills:
- Leverage a demonstrable knowledge and passion for the beer business;
- Provide key Executive Team contributions to the overall corporate strategy;
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy for all company brands;
- Thrive with P&L responsibility for each major market or brand segment;
- Drive marketing and sales execution through all channels, including distributors, chain stores and retail; and
- Manage sales resources across all channels.
This position will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, including a performance based bonus program. Please reply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, by August 31, 2012. Be sure to include cover letter detailing your relevant experience, resume and compensation history. No phone calls please.
- 10+ years of branded beverage marketing experience;
- 5 + years alcohol industry experience;
- Well developed skills in marketing and channel management in the overall beer category with emphasis on the craft beer segment; and
- A Bachelors degree in business, with an MBA preferred.
BrewingWork.com - 10 months ago
Established in 1853 by Christian Moerlein who was a German-American that prospered as a world renowned master brewer. The brewery was locate...