Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job ID: 130002RJ
State of the art medical practice has an exceptional career opportunity for a qualified individual to work as Sales and Marketing Manager covering our Raleigh Duram markets. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic professional to join our team. If you like working in a challenging environment where you are always learning, Fresenius Vascular Care is the place for you.
· Sales and marketing to local healthcare providers and their staff to promote the company’s services.
· Presentation of educational programs to health care professionals, clinical staff and patients, to assist them in better understanding the company’s services along with our mission, vision, and commitment to quality.
Responsible for marketing, educating, promoting and selling Fresenius Vascular Care services to dialysis clinics, Medical Directors, nephrologists and other pertinent members of the medical community in an assigned territory.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides sales and relationship support to an assigned FVC territory identifying and developing new accounts for Fresenius Vascular Care services to generate revenue. Develops and maintains a close relationship with current user accounts/customers, and researches the local physician market to identify potential candidates/customers for FVC services making the necessary sales calls to recruit and educate these potential customers to grow the number of patient procedures performed at the FVC ambulatory centers.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the vascular care business and services programs provided by FVC as well as the competitors in the local market and utilizes this to collect and analyze local market data to create and execute an effective strategic sales account plan that includes, but is not limited to the following:
-Knowledge of current procedure referral volumes by clinic / nephrologist / physician (for diversified procedures) and a specific plan to maintain.
-Identification of new potential customers/accounts in the territory, and a specific plan to gain referrals.
-Qualification of these potential customers/accounts by utilizing available reporting tools and analyzing the data and the appropriate territory information.
-Identification of customers’ (both new and current) needs to present the competitive advantages of working with FVC to meet those needs.
-Contacts the prospective clients/accounts via onsite visits utilizing sales techniques and presentations to inform them of the range of services provided by FVC.
-Review of the strategic sales account plan on a quarterly basis to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Maintains an excellent understanding and knowledge of the local market to monitor and quickly react to changes which may impact the company and the patient services provided. Provides regular updates and communication regarding program status, customer service issues, and barriers and obstacles related to and affecting referrals for FVC services to the applicable management level as appropriate.
- Provides presentations to all current and potential customers particularly physicians, and participates in local community programs utilizing the standard marketing materials to ensure a consistent and accurate message
- Acts as the customer relations contact and liaison between the dialysis clinics, specialty clinics and physician practices and the FVC Center.
- Ensures high post-sales satisfaction facilitating long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business through regular visits and frequent communication with physicians, clinics and hospitals referring patients for FVC services. Addresses any concerns they may have regarding all phases of the process – following up to ensure that any and all issues have been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Collaborates and strategizes with the FVC operations, marketing and physicians to identify and develop potential FVC referral sources, meeting on a regular basis to reconcile and discuss strategies to approach identified opportunities.
- Assists and collaborates with marketing department to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns identifying the successful initiatives, constantly updating and improving strategies to ensure achievement of goals.
-Maintains current approved marketing and promotional materials for use in sales presentations.
-Collects current market information regarding services pricing, existing services offerings and new services to monitor competition.
- Maintains detailed documentation regarding daily activities and initiatives for weekly review with manager.
- Participates in professional development opportunities to ensure development of skills and industry and field knowledge, utilizing the acquired expertise and knowledge to accomplish goals and objectives for position.
- Maintains and updates customer relationship management (CRM) tool for account records and activity reporting as directed by management. Checks and responds to e-mails within 2 working days.
- Other duties as assigned.
Significant travel within the assigned geography/region is required.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business, Marketing or Healthcare required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 years sales experience in a Business to Business or Health Services setting. Vascular Care and/or Dialysis related experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral, strategic planning skills – strong work ethic - - with ability to communicate to all levels of personnel
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal skills and professional appearance required.
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills required with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
Fresenius Vascular Care works with leading Vascular Surgeons, Nephrologists, Interventional Radiologists and Cardiologists throughout the...