The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting Operations on an adhoc basis as issues arise and business analysis is required, as well driving process improvement and change.
- Understand and solve complex business issues.
- Identify opportunities to streamline or automate manual processes.
- Document recommendations and solutions.
- Develop, document and maintain written business cases.
- Successfully manage the implementation of new/changed processes into Operations.
- Report regularly to the Operations Director on all activities relating to the role.
- Minimum of three year current experience working with a retail electric provider.
- Proficient in pertinent billing solutions.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, both orally and written.
- Experience using telephone equipment, computers and various other software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint
- Project Management Experience
- Five Years year current experience working with a retail electric provider
- Report writing skills – SQL, MS Access, Crystal reports
Entrust Energy is a privately-owned retail electricity provider dedicated to serving residential homeowners
across Texas who are seeking competitive rates and excellent customer service. Our Customer Care Center is
located in Texas, where our customers live, and our friendly Customer Care Associates provide personalized
assistance, reinforcing our commitment to upholding the highest of standards in customer service.
At Entrust Energy, we believe different is a good thing. We are dedicated to offering an alternative to business
as usual with a new and different experience for residential electricity customers. Our mission is to change how
business is done by providing a positive customer experience every time. Our unique customer-centric approach
is based on transparency, honesty and integrity.
Choosing an energy provider is a serious decision, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. Entrust Energy offers
several competitive, straightforward pricing plans without hidden or unnecessary fees: there is no fee to sign-up
with us, no online payment fee, no monthly customer service fee and no fee to call and speak with an agent.
Entrust Energy is made up of good people with good intentions. Our leadership team has more than 150 years of
combined experience in the retail energy industry and the breadth of knowledge required to understand our
customers’ needs and provide quality, reliable service.
In order to be successful – in every sense of the word – we must have satisfied customers, employees and
partners. So, we focus on what existing electricity providers do well and what needs improvement. We’ve been
there and we understand the challenges. To truly make a difference, we needed to start from scratch. And so,
Entrust Energy was born.