Manufacturing Product Engineer-1300169
Organization : Electronics & Energy Business
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Wisconsin-Menomonie
Job Type: Experienced
3M is seeking a Manufacturing Product Engineer for the Film Manufacturing and Supply Chain Organization (Menomonie, WI)
3M Film Manufacturing & Supply Chain Organization is currently seeking a Manufacturing Product Engineer for our Menomonie, WI facility. This position will have complete technical responsibility for assigned products including product quality, delivery, and customer support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Location: The person hired for the position of Manufacturing Product Engineer will be located in Menomonie WI. Relocation assistance is available.
- Establish manufacturing parameters including process and product specifications
- Participate on NPI teams to introduce new products to plant-scale production
- Primary contact for internal international subsidiary customer inquiry and complaints
- Developing and advancing product and process understanding
- Propose and implement manufacturing improvements
- Provide technical leadership for troubleshooting manufacturing problems
- Foster and cultivate an extensive network of support (laboratory, quality, financial, manufacturing, engineering, sales and marketing) to facilitate completion of assignments
- Provide appropriate and timely documentation of work
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Minimum 1 year manufacturing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- 3 or more years of experience in manufacturing
- Proven track record of reducing unit cost and improving product quality using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Proven analytical and statistical skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills necessary to perform effectively in a variety of cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Ability to develop and foster a technical support network.
- Experience working with customers and suppliers.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 84,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit http://www.youtube.com/user/3M or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 18 months ago
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...