Find your Purpose! Don’t Miss a Day of your Future!
Grand Canyon University is currently seeking an Enrollment Manager with the College of Education team, who will manage daily operations of enrollment counselors by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises 5 to 12 employees in the Enrollment department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaches and develops Enrollment Counselor to consistently meet and exceed performance metrics.
- Provides weekly enrollment reporting and projections for the Director of Enrollment and the COO.
- Manages internal metric for Employment Counselor performance tracking.
- Maintains Employee Counselor manuals on sales techniques, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Internal applicants must apply via the Internal Application on MRC. Please review the INTERNAL POSITION APPLICATION AND INSTRUCTIONS link prior to completing the online application as the approval process has changed.
The last day to apply to this position is January, 28th at 5pm unless otherwise extended.
Education and/or Experience:
Internal Candidates must also meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Must have a min. of 6 months enrollment experience
- 1-3 years management experience preferred
Must have been in your current position for 6 months prior to applying
Have been meeting or exceeding your performance expectations for at least the past 3 months
Have not have received a formal or final written warning in the last 3 months
Have obtained manager and director or department head approval- Internal Position Application Authorization located on the MRC home page, must be attached to internal application/online profile in order to be attached. Internal candidates without a director/manager approval will not be considered.
Grand Canyon University - 3 years ago
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue...