Catalina Marketing Corporation, www.catalinamarketing.com , is committed to helping manufacturer and retail brands deliver unprecedented performance. With proprietary and integrated in- and out-of-store marketing platforms, Catalina enables brand stewards to deliver the right message to the right audience in the right environment. Catalina leverages the world's largest, transaction-level, shopper-data warehouse to develop, deliver, and measure shopper and patient-driven engagements with approximately 90M households and 130M patients annually. Media distribution channels include 50,000 food, drug and mass locations worldwide, including 18,000 US pharmacies. Catalina is based in St. Petersburg , Florida , with operations in the US , Europe and Japan .
Increase total retailer chain revenue to corporation representing Retail Services and Manufacturer Services. Build business partnerships as a marketing consultant providing the client access to the vast resources and industry knowledge in the Catalina Marketing network of employees and associates. Develop, present and measure all Catalina programs that drive client sales efficiently and effectively. Gain active endorsement of the Catalina network across retail accounts.
1. Generate revenue to goal by selling clients strategic ownership of the Catalina network products and services.
2. Prospect new client opportunities for incremental sales revenue.
3. Penetrate client headquarters and field organizations to develop strong business relationships and strategic alliances.
4. Provide consultation and creative solutions that drive client strategies.
5. Design and manage efficient and effective programs and services.
6. Gain retail chain approval to participate in all Catalina programs.
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in-depth industry knowledge.
Experience: Five to eight years previous sales experience in related industry; emphasis in marketing, promotion or direct retail loyalty sales.
· Ability to interface at all levels of management.
· Proven track record of developing industry relationships with clients and peers, vendors and business partners.
· Financial projection skills.
· Ability to work independent of supervision and make decisions of wide variety and complexity.
· Able to professionally perform multi-media sales presentations.
· Organization and time management skills.
· Knowledge of PC hardware and software packages.
· Solid communication skills at all levels.
· Understanding of Retail Loyalty and ability to make recommendations to address strategic marketing initiatives.
External Job Contacts:
Executive levels of Retailer headquarters and key sales/marketing personnel.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Catalina Marketing - 17 months ago
To reach shoppers when they are shopping, consumer packaged-goods manufacturers call on Catalina Marketing. The company's network,...