CIGNA Encore Program- Tax Role Summary
The Encore Program is open to Cigna retired employees.
In this Tax role the incumbent will provide tax planning, tax research, tax education and awareness of legislative changes with respect to state and local sales and use taxes. Advises on tax ramifications of past, current, and pending transactions as necessary. Provides recommendations and advice with regard to sales and use tax audit responses. Researches points of tax law concerning clients' transactions. Drives tax thinking into all strategic, operational, financial, and transactional decisions.
- Post-graduate degree and/or CPA/LLM designation with 10 years tax experience and a heavy emphasis on sales and use taxes. A broad exposure to taxation in the areas of insurance, acquisitions, divestitures, liquidations, mergers, and state taxation.
- Cigna Encore Program Minimum requirements to be a Cigna Retiree:
- Worked as a Regular employee of a Cigna company; and
- Are at least 55 years of age; and
- Have at least 5 years of service with the company
Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security....