Job Id: 174814
Nearest Major Market: AR - Little Rock
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Counter Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. The Counter Sales Representative is the ideal position for knowledgeable and energetic people who have a passion for automotive parts and believe in taking care of the customer and the power of teamwork.
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will primarily be focused on helping customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs.
Other responsibilities for position include:
- Bringing customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
- Helping other team members when working with customers or finding auto parts
- Operating a cash register and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Working towards continuous improvement with our in store processes and procedures
NAPA's ideal Retail Counter Sales Representative will have strong Know How and experience of all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to the job every day.
Other requirements include:
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver license AND/OR reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be available to work weekends
NAPA was founded 1925 and since then, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made NAPA an industry leader in auto parts, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, you'll be part of a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Genuine Parts Company - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard