Are you an ENTt wishing a job opportunity in Guam?
Gorgeous beaches and laid back life style. NO malpractice insurance or suits in Guam! Join multi-specialty group in offering complete services to include Pediatrics, Oncology, Interventional Radiology, Radiology, mammography, MRI, xray, tomography amongst others.
1. Board certified or board eligible in Otolaryngology.
3. US citizen, Green Card J1, O or H1 visa
4. Canadian physicians welcome to apply.
SALARY / BENEFITS:
1. Full benefits package to include moving expenses and paid vacation.
2. First 30 days of practice includes housing and car expenses.
2. No general hospital/ER call.
4. Guam does not have the need for malpractice insurance as suits are a non-issue.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to Lia@staffpointe.com, phone 402-794-4058, fax to 1-877-878-1970 attention: Lia. Please reference job# L900x
Since 2002, StaffPointe has provided specialized recruitment services within the Healthcare, Financial and Technology industries. We currently represent more than 1000 clients and 4000 career opportunities which are positioned throughout the globe. Our teams of professional Recruiters are experts within the field and will always make you their top priority.
Name: Lia Langston — Phone: 888-333-4585 x530 — Fax: 877-878-1970
StaffPointe - 10 months ago
StaffPointe provides recruiting solutions within the Engineering, Federal, Financial, Medical & Technology Industries.
Listed below is...