- This role analyzes, develops, implements, and evaluates performance-based technical training programs.
- Maintains technical subject matter expertise and a thorough understanding of current business processes.
- This person acts as the subject matter expert for safety-related training.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define work procedures and processes and develop and document new work procedures and processes.
- Keeps abreast of current regulatory initiatives and assess their impact on instructor training. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Considerable related experience:
- In-depth subject matter expertise in technical area of instruction.
- Thorough understanding of business processes related to area of instructionIn depth knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design.
- Proficiency in equipment operation/troubleshooting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent personal computer skills.
- Compentence in using software applications critical to
Dominion is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good coaching skills
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze job tasks and develop training materials.
- Ability to train and lead others.
- Ability to interface with regulatory personnel and industry peers. Education Preferred: Bachelor in Education, Safety or related field or equivalent experience. Working Conditions Office Work Environment 76-100%; Travel 30-50% Additional Information We offer excellent plans and programs for employees. Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which may include: health benefits with coverage for families and domestic partners, vacation, retirement plans, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
You can experience the excitement of our company-it's the difference between taking a job and starting a career.
Dominion - 7 months ago
Dominion Resources, Inc. (Dominion) is a producer and transporter of energy. The Company’s portfolio of assets includes approximately...