Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for technology? So do we! TalentWise is a leading provider of SaaS-based solutions for HR, staffing, and recruiting professionals. Recently recognized in Workforce Management Magazine's "Hot List" for the fifth consecutive year (2007-2011), and in HRO Today Magazine’s Baker’s Dozen Awards as a Top Screening Provider for 4 years (2008-2011), we’re always looking for driven individuals who share our vision of success.
About the Role:
The Solutions Consultant (SC) is the technical business partner of the Talentwise Sales Department. The SC supports Talentwise business and revenue goals by providing high quality sales support, business and product presentations and demonstrations. It is essential for the Solutions Consultant to possess breadth and depth of knowledge in the Human Capital Management domain. This role will report into the Talentwise Product Organization and will be based in Bothell, Washington.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and perform onsite or remote demonstrations of Talentwise technologies for new prospects and existing clients
- Analyze prospect’s requirements and propose the best possible solution and best practice guidelines on customer processes.
- Bring in additional consultants, SME’s and technical resources as necessary
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of Talentwise product-suite configuration options
- Respond to the technical and product sections of RFI/RFP’s as necessary
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements to and from the sales organization
- Communicate competitive intelligence to and from the sales organization
- Document requirements and create Statements of Work (Solutions Documents)
- Collaborate with Partners, Product Management and Development teams to efficiently onboard new customers
- Proactively consider unfulfilled or under-fulfilled marketplace needs and how TalentWise may provide solutions.
- Travel approximately 50% of time.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years experience selling SaaS or Saas HR solutions into the HR market
- Minimum two or more years experience in HRIS consulting or related positions
- Undergraduate degree required, master’s degree a plus. (Will consider work equivalents)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills required
- Past interaction with senior and C-Level executives across multiple industries required
- Experience with major applicant tracking systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, Taleo, SAP etc.) required
- Understanding of 3-tier applications (Oracle iRecruitment, PeopleSoft eRecruit or SAP) is a plus
- Hands-on experience writing Statements of Work documents
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, partners and internal divisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong desire to be a productive team player
- Strong project management skills
- Expert in web presentation and collaboration tools such as WebEx and GoToMeeting