Day to Day Work
Responsible for on-site installing, maintaining and repairing company and multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems. Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance. Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services or problem escalation.
The General Duties:
- General hardware break/fix of laptops, desktops, some server work
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software issues to maintain business continuity
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair Printers (HP, Lexmark), phones, peripheral equipment and other devices like Blackberries or handhelds
- New HW upgrades; Moves, adds, changes in a laptop and desktop environment;
- Optimizing HW/SW/Networking product and configurations as scripted ensuring customer satisfaction.
***Please note this position opportunity is within UNISYS TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC (a subsidiary of Unisys Corporation), not Unisys Corporation. Unisys Technical Services Benefits and Compensation apply***
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
- 2 or more years of experience in a desk side support role
- Proficiency in Windows OS, MS Office SW
- Ability to troubleshoot laptop and desktop SW and HW issues
- Proficient with PC hardware repair and can troubleshoot/resolve software and OS issues.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- A+ Certification
- Lenovo, Dell and HP certifications a Plus
Unisys - 2 years ago
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...