Station Attendant (Overnight)
The Station Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s)
- Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all HMSHost customer service policies and procedures
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receive, inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies
- Cleans and sanitizes work stations and equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
HMSHost is part of Autogrill S.p.A. – the world’s largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. Along with the...