Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian with at least 2 year of experience (at least 2 years lead or management experience) to manage the Clinical Nutrition program at Munson Medical Center is Sodexo’ s premier healthcare account in beautiful northern Michigan.
This 400 bed acute care, community hospital offers a great opportunity to manage a large clinical team, with the experience to move process forward. We are seeking a qualified individual to lead this clinical team.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian, will have at least 2 years of acute care experience and one year of prior management or leadership experience in a health-care setting, the preferred requirement for this role.
- Manage nutrition care services for both locations of the acute care facility
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team along with other manager’s reporting directly to the General Manager
- will have a highly visible role with client interaction, and representing the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees
- Be responsible for supervising and developing a team to foster successful patient care programs
- have prior experience with electronic medical records charting, the nutrition care process and with Prior room service experience and/ or Sodexo’ s Expressly For You program
- Have demonstrated skills to manage and develop a clinical staff; monitoring and evaluation of nutrition care services; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care
- have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Coordinates and directs the efforts of clinical and patient care dietitians, as well as other staff members within one or two sites. Responsible for meeting JCAHO/state/federal and company standards. This position is the primary liaison with medical and nursing staff.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...