We have an opening for a Per Diem (PRN) “as needed” Massage Therapist (MT) to work at our employer health center located in Oklahoma City, OK.
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions ( www.takecareemployersolutions.com ) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies . The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
Under the direct supervision of the Health Fitness Manager/Health Center Manager, the Massage Therapist is responsible for providing therapeutic massage services in various settings. They are skilled in the latest massage trends and techniques, and, have a positive impact on the success of our fitness center/health center by demonstrating the benefits of massage to our clients.
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
- Perform Medical Massage or Wellness Massage based on the client needs.
- Treat specific areas of injury, pain systemic discomfort, decreased range of motion, neurological issues that can occur from acute or chronic conditions.
- If performing Medical massage the therapist must be able to access the condition, treat the involved areas and formulate a treatment plan.
- When performing the medical massage the therapist will work closely with the providers.
- The massage therapist must also be intuitive and nurturing and know the selection of techniques for relaxation for a wellness massage.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!
Requirements · Valid License as a MT if applicable in State
- Certified by a credible massage therapy school
- Current CPR / BLS certification for community/lay responder
- Demonstrate a high level of massage proficiency, with a minimum of one year massage work experience.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Medically Licensed.
- National Board Certified.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
- Continuing education in advanced neuromuscular and myofascial techniques.
At Take Care Health Systems we offer a more personalized, human approach to healthcare.
Our Take Care Clinics, conveniently located in...