The purpose of this position is to perform work of comparable value in all craft lines under direct supervision of technicians and first line supervision. Assist technicians as required in preventive maintenance activities and conducting general facility related repairs. Perform numerous facility inspections tasks and service work for the entire site each week.
1) Conduct daily light/lamp inspection of the entire site.
a) Replace or re-lamp all building interior and exterior lamps as needed.
b) Maintain existing on site inventory of lamps, ballasts and order replacement material.
c) Replace and install lighting ballast and lenses
2) Monthly fire extinguisher inspection and log for site.
3) Monthly life safety inspection and repair of all emergency exit lights and lamps.
4) Monthly generator inspections and data log.
5) Monthly outdoor transformer and switch inspections for site.
6) Monthly water filter inspections and replacement for site.
7) Monthly roof inspections and cleaning for all site buildings.
8) Quarterly gutter/down spouts inspection and cleaning for all site buildings.
9) Quarterly storm drain inspection and cleaning for entire site.
10) Weekly eyewash station inspection and test.
11) Monthly cleaning of all shops, equipment, vehicles and mechanical rooms.
12) Annual ladder inspections for the entire site.
13) Semi Annual chair inspection for entire site.
14) Semi Annual door, closure and hardware inspection for the entire site.
15) Semi Annual ceiling tile inspection and replacement.
16) Semi Annual building interior & exterior area inspections and repair (walls, floors, trim, shelving, cabinets, railing, façade, etc).
17) Semi Annual site sign inspection.
18) Lock, tag, clear and try equipment/valves. Following all safety & standard operating procedures, using test equipment, locks and danger tags, in order to make it inoperable and safe for personnel to work on. Prepare job plans & submit appropriate shutdown permits for work.
19) Must maintain a neat and clean work area.
20) Respond and address guest and member service calls for facilities maintenance.
21) Order material as needed for site facility maintenance repairs.
22) Perform daily facility maintenance related repairs and work orders.
23) Assist skilled trades with repair work and preventive maintenance tasks.
DuPont is a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 70 countries today. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the
leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The miracles of
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
DuPont is an E-Verify employer.
1) Demonstrated proficiency to use various computer and web programs (i.e. Email, WORD, EXCEL, etc.).
2) Ability to operate general shop equipment, power and hand held tools to conduct repairs needed.
3) Demonstrated knowledge of site policies, standard operating procedures, DuPont Safety Standards.
4) Demonstrated ability to plan and organize as well as prioritize and accept additional responsibilities.
5) Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in order to meet commitments and deadlines. Also be proactive to achieve customer needs.
6) Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
7) High awareness of conducting all tasks in a safe and respectful work environment.
8) Demonstrated ability to be innovative, self motivated and operate with minimal supervision.
9) Demonstrated on going problem solving/decision making skills.
10) Demonstrated ability to accept and manage change with versatility and willingness to learn new skills when needed.
Working conditions will consist of restricted movement & awkward locations; outdoor work, seasonal temperature variations, intense noise, hazardous materials, and lift or carry heavy objects, standing on feet for long periods of time,
Part time position, approximately 20 hours per week, Monday-Thursday.
North America-USA-Delaware-WILMINGTON-DUPONT COUNTRY CLUB(1050)
High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
E. I. du Pont de Nemours (also known simply as DuPont) wants to coat your car, feed your crops, and decrease your dependence on fossil...