Sr. Network Support Analyst
The Sr. Network Support Analyst's responsibilities include but are not limited to; installing, maintaining, and monitoring systems related hardware and software.
- Ability to mentor and give direction to other members of the Network Support Team
- Ability to research new technologies and offer suggestions for improving efficiency
- Ownership of multiple servers from initial configuration to day-to-day maintenance
- Server configuration, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Active Directory & Group Policy Management
- Antivirus and patch management
- Monitor helpdesk queues, process tickets, and interface with users in fixing issues
- Workstation/Laptop/Printer installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Workstation/Printer relocation
- Workstation Image creation and maintenance
- Software Package creation and deployment
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Manage Data Protection Managers(DPM) scans, issues, and requests
- Processes Service Desk tickets for the Network Support team
- Manage Backups
- File Server administration and permissions
- Assist with communication between other IT teams
- Troubleshoot and support Microsoft Exchange
- Diagnose phone/VoIP issues
- Configure and maintain multiple SANS
- Install, Maintain, and Configure VMWare ESX Environments
The above statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required
- Highly self motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server environments
- Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange management
- Basic understanding of networking structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Ability to conduct research on issues related to job specification, standards and products as required.
- Good written and oral communication skills including technical documentation.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Meticulously detail oriented
- Sense of craftsmanship
- Ability to manage a project
- Motivated self-starter
- Approachable and willing to offer helpful solutions
- Ability to search relentlessly for better solutions
- Must handle constructive feedback well
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
HPS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to qualifying employees.
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. - 2 years ago
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing, gift marketing and loyalty programs, payroll and...